Tuesday, April 05, 2005

On the Dynamic of Sitemeter...

Ever since I have installed this funky color-blind counter on the blog, courtesy of the Top Ten Advice for Your Blog (some blog who won one of the Bloggies award, a constant inspiration for me, it's so funny!), I have been tamed, addicted to checking who comes by and visit these pages. Apparently, there's someone in France who- check this out!- BOOKMARKED my blog!! Wow... and someone in Germany constantly checks in from "Le Mie Cose"... and I don't know who he/she is! On top of this, I can tell you that Rowena still didn't get her acts together and switched to Firefox (ROWENA!! That sweet little fox on the right hand side, just above the counter... click it and install it, for heaven's sake!!), I know that Esse only checked the blog once, and to do so he had to Google it 'cause he didn't bookmark it (!) (speaking of which, you'd be amazed at how many websites come up as Bridging Jones... PEOPLE, her name is BRIDGET, Bridging is me and only me, courtesy of Rowena!), and I know that Cielo only checks it when forced by outside events (like, me threatening to ask for divorce). Also, one of the more affectionate visitor is the RoommateOnApple (it's not a drug, but almost!), and I think the second ranking one is St., checking from Interbusiness several times a day (did I get you right???). And then I wonder why RoommateOnApple understands me better than Cielo!! Also, some people land here by just hitting the "Next Blog" button (on the gray portion at the top) as they're browsing Blogger. Their average visit length is about zero seconds- I might not be as interesting as I think I am... :)

Since I like this, and I am getting a total kick, I need more info on everyone else- so, identify yourselves!! You can simply do so by clicking on the counter, and then on the left hand side you'll see a small menu saying "by details"- click on it- the one at the top is you- it can be from a domain name or an IP address, tell me what you see so I know who you are...
REVEAL THYSELF TO ME!!!
:)

5 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tor.eff.org/overview.html

-Daneel

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right
frome france & bookmarked your blog.
Amazing what new tools can tell you, I didn't expect that? :)

A pleasure to read you, when I understand (in English only...sorry).
I'm not so talented to write as I would but...

Elie

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right..I really need to download the fox! I am so old fashioned when it gets to computers, it's not even funny...
love

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Bridging Jones said...

Elie,

I'm totally flattered- I'll definetly try to get more English out here!! wow, bookmarked from France... can someone make a note of this??? :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... And then I wonder why RoommateOnApple understands me better than Cielo!!"

Ok, how can you rule out that fact that I am visiting your site every day still preserving my privacy??

Oops, I just replied 4 days late!! ;-)

Cielo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home