Thursday, January 27, 2005

Interesting Findings in 2005 "Bloggies Awards"

I didn't quite get a clue of how popular Blogs can become! So, there's an award every year to give very... ehm, symbolic prizes to the best blogs on the net! anyway, it's worth to take a look if you have an hour or two you want to blow on web browsing!

My favorite so far is this one: "This Fish Needs a Bicycle"- I haven't read it, but I read its Mission Statement: "It's lovely to be a feminist and all. I have gotten in plenty a tizzy over the inequity of the female role in this bizarre universe. Have even tried out the independent, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" track, and been quite good at it. Eventually, however, I settled upon this conclusion:
This fish needs a bicycle.
If not for comfort, at least for entertainment's sake."
She didn't need to add more, already love her!! :D

Honorable Mentions:

HE LOOKS LIKE.... The Morbid Game of Psychoanalyzing Strangers in Pictures
Now, that's one original idea!

Cooking For Engineers- Have an analytical mind? Like to cook? This is the site to read!
Can't really ignore it!

I haven't looked at any of the others. The ones I looked at are already my favorites!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home