Monday, May 02, 2005

Back to Life (?)

Hello everyone, I'm back. Not like I'm happy, thrilled, or excited about it, plainly back will have to do. Maui was a dream that neither myself neither Cielo wanted to capture in any whatsoever way. We found hidden pools and waterfalls, secluded beaches, beautiful coral, amazing diving (I even played with an octopus, how cool!), we swam with turtles and sharks- and we didn't take a single picture. None. Zip. How weird... and we just slept. More than anything else, we slept extensively- and we watched cartoons: Lilo and Stitch, Monster Inc., The Incredibles, Finding Nemo- the full deal. Pretty good.

I have found an interesting thing, that is, my blog addition vanished as I headed back home. Is it that I need other people's lives to make mine more interesting when I'm starved for relaxation and time off? I thought I was reading them because I liked them. I guess I've been enjoying my books much more, so bye bye blogs.

And tomorrow I'm heading to Berkeley to interview for the MBA program. That's going to be interesting after 2 weeks of brain-death. Wow. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...good luck!!!
st

 

Post a Comment

<< Home